APC Smart-UPS RT belongs to a family of high-density, performance UPSs for voice and data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications.
- Input voltage: 208 VAC nominal, 160 – 280 VAC mains operation
- Output voltage: 208 VAC nominal +/- 3% ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power capacity: 10 kVA
- Plug/connector type: Hard wire 3 wire 2PH + G, receptacles: 1 x hard wire 3 wire 2PH + G – backup/surge protected, 2 x NEMA L6 30R, 2 x NEMA L6 20R – backup/surge protected
- Battery information: Spill proof, maintenance free sealed lead acid user replaceable hot swappable, Backup/run time: 0.11 Hour 6.40 kW full load, 0.30 Hour 3.20 kW half load, Battery recharge time: 2.20 Hour typical
- Form factor: Tower
- Interface/ports: DB 9 RS 232, RJ 45 10/100 Base T, smart slot
- Color: Black
- Filtering: Full time multi pole noise filtering, 0.3% IEEE surge let through, zero clamping response time
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Modules: 4 x battery module
- Bypass switch: Automatic and manual
- Control panel: LED status display with load and battery bar graphs and on line, on battery, replace battery, overload and bypass indicators, Audible alarm: Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, overload continuous tone alarm
- Efficiency at full load: 92.5%, crest factor: 3:1, network management: SNMPmanageable included
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40 deg C, – 15 – 45 deg C(storage), humidity: 0 – 95%(operating and storage), altitude: 0 – 10000 ft, 0 – 50000 ft(storage), thermal dissipation: 1739.00 BTU/hr
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utilitypower, enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure manager, install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP
- Certifications and standards: CSA, FCC part 15 class A, UL 1778
- Includes: Smart UPS RT 10kVA tower UPS, CD with software, smart UPSsignalling RS 232 cable, user manual, service manual, web/SNMP management card
- Weight: 244 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years limited
Protect essential equipment against overload conditions and faults with this APCtower/rack-mountable 10 kVA smart UPS. This uninterrupted power supply provides up to 6 minutes and 36 seconds of backup time, so your IT department can shut down equipment before damage to data occurs. It automatically restarts connected equipment when power returns, saving you the time and hassle of doing so yourself. This UPS features the APC InfraStruXure manager, which allows you to manage the system remotely and install maintenance firmware releases remotely via FTP.