APC Smart-UPS RT SURT8000RMXLT6U belongs to a family of high-density, performance UPSs for voice and data networks, medical labs and light industrial applications.
- Input voltage: 208 VAC nominal, 160 – 280 VAC mains operation
- Output voltage: 208 VAC nominal +/- 3% ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power capacity: 8 kVA
- Plug/connector type: Hard wire 3 wire 2PH + G, receptacles: 1 x hard wire 3 wire 2PH + G, 2 x NEMA L6 30R, 2 x NEMA L6 20R
- Battery information: Spill proof, maintenance free sealed lead acid, Backup/run time: 0.11 Hour 6.40 kW full load, 0.30 Hour 3.20 kW half load, Batteryrecharge time: 2.20 Hour typical
- Form factor: 6U rack mountable
- Interface/ports: DB 9 RS 232, RJ 45 10/100 Base T, smart slot
- Color: Black
- Filtering: Full time multi pole noise filtering, 0.3% IEEE surge let through, zero clamping response time
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Modules: 4 x battery module
- Bypass switch: Automatic and manual
- Control panel: LED status display with load and battery bar graphs and on line, on battery, replace battery, overload and bypass indicators, Audible alarm: Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, overload continuous tone alarm
- Efficiency at full load: 93.0%, crest factor: 3:1, network management: SNMPmanageable included
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40 deg C, – 15 – 45 deg C(storage), humidity: 0 – 95%(operating and storage), elevation: 0 – 3000 meters, 0 – 15000 meters(storage), thermal dissipation: 1739.00 BTU/hr
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utilitypower, enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure manager, install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP
- Certifications and standards: CSA, FCC part 15 class A, UL 1778, OSHPD, ROHS
- Includes: Smart UPS RT 8kVA rack mountable UPS, CD with software, rack mounting support rails, smart UPS signalling RS 232 cable, service manual, user manual, web/SNMP management card
- Weight: 244 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years limited
Ensuring your computers, servers, security cameras, and other equipment are protected from destructive power surges and capable of remaining online is an essential investment in your business. This APC rack-mountable smart UPS will keep your connected and essential equipment operating during a blackout, so your business never misses a beat. Designed to be easily installed in a rack, this UPS won’t clutter up your valuable and limited office space.